Music I listened to this March 2022

Hi!! How are you?

In this post I will share with you some of the songs I listened to this March and recommend you some music. :)

Also, I decided that I want to write here sometimes in English too. That way I can practise English a lot. Please tell me when I make a mistake, but don't be mean.

Making mistakes is part of the learning process.


The first song I want to share with you here is Alex by Vera V.

I have been following Vera on Instagram for a while now. She has a motivational and self–developement focussed account. I started noticing her more when she was sharing things about her song and revealing the name of the song. And I was like: "Wow! This is so cool and inspiring!" She is only a little over a year older and she has already written a song.

I mean, there are many young singers (Olivia Rodrigo) but I feel like I know her a little from Instagram and I've seen her journey. So thanks to that, it felt really inspiring.


The second singer I wanted to tell you about is Andi.

I have discovered her at the beginning of this month when I was listening to her song Ew and then I listened to her music almost every day. From what I have seen Andi started putting her songs to Spotify when Corona started and she wtites her songs by herself.

I mean, she is not Taylor Swift but I really enjoyed listening to her this month and she writes great lyrics.

– The end was so funny tbh.

Here are some of the songs I listened to this month:


Now I’d like to hear from you:

What interesting singers have you discovered recently?

Please leave a comment!

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky