My obsessions are back (Pirates of the Caribbean, 10 things I hate about you)

Hii! My old obsessions are back! :D

In 2018 I was obsessed with The pirates of the Caribbean and 10 things I hate about you. I loved these movies a lot. But then it faded away with time and I completely forgot about it. I mean, I remembered the times when I loved Jack Sparrow but I didn't understand it anymore. And about 10 things I hate about you, I forgot entirely.

But about two weeks ago this video popped out on my YouTube and I watched it and remembered how amazing, funny, smart and feministic Kat Stratford is. I haven't watched the movie yet since then, but I'm planning to watch it soon.


My second obsession is Captain Jack Sparrow. :) Last week, I was searching a good film, which I could watch on my birthday. First I found Alice in wonderland as a nice family film and then (I think) I remembered Pirates of the Caribbean and decided to watch them. It was a nice way to end my birthday day. We watched the first movie (The Curse of the Black Pearl), then second movie (Dead Man's Chest) on Wednesday and yesterday the third movie (At World's End). I love Jack and Johnny played him amazingly. Do you love Pirates of the Caribbean films too?


The court between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is ongoing and I'm watching the updates on YouTube and Twitter. I keep my fingers crossed for him and really hope he will win and get his justice. 

#JUSTICEFORJOHNNYDEPP

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky